- Paneer 250g (cubed)
- Fried tofu puffs 150g (cubed)
- Potato 150g (peeled, cubed, boiled)
- Baby button mushrooms 100g
- For Tandoori Paste:
- Tandoori masala 4 tsp
- Tomatos puree 5 tbsp
- Garlic 2 cloves (crushed)
- Ginger 2 tsp (crushed)
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Lemon 2
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Plain yogurt 1 tbsp
- For Tandoori Paste: Put all ingredients in a blender and blend into a smooth paste. Add water if needed.
- Boil water with salt, add paneer and tofu. Boil gently to soft them for 4 minutes. Drain the water.
- Now in a bowl combine paneer, tofu, potato, mushrooms and tandoori paste.
- Refrigerate for 1 – 4 hours depending on the time you have.
- Put ingredients on skewers and cook on hot coals, turn in intervals until get a nice reddish color.