- Hakka noodles: 1 1/2 packets or about 250 gms
- Vegetables: 1 small carrot, few beans, 1/2 capsicum, a hand full of spring onion etc....you can use cabbage or any other vegetables of your choice.
- Garlic: 5 to 7 cloves.
- Whole red chilly: 2 (optional)
- Eggs: 2.
- Soy sauce: 1 tbsp.
- Red chilly sauce: 1 tsp.
- Oyster sauce: 1 tsp.
- Pepper: 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil: 1-2 tbsp or depending on your preference.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Strain and run cold water over it and keep aside. Get all the vegetables ready.
- chop the vegetables, garlic, finely into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in the garlic and when it starts to turn color, add in the white part of the spring onion, then the carrots, beans, and lastly capsicum.....remember we are stir frying the vegetables on high flame...so you have to be really quick and keep all the stuffs nearby. Throw in the red chillies...
- Add in the soy sauce, red chilly sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper powder. Mix everything together.
- Remove the stir fried semi cooked vegetables into a plate.....there will be some oil left in the pan.
- Drop in the eggs in a bowl and smash it.
- Add in a bit of salt and pepper ...this is optional.
- Now add back all the veggies in.
- And add in the cooked noodles.
- Give everything a nice stir or toss!!
- Serve hot!!