- Handful parsley 500 grams, any white firm flesh fish fillet (River sole or Sea bass)
- 1 Tbsp white flour (maida)
- finely chopped
- Oil for deep frying
For the batter:
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup white flour (maida)
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 cup soda water
- Salt and pepper to season
- Clean the fish under running water, pat dry and roll it in flour and parsley,
- keep aside For the batter , in a clean bowl whisk together soda water, baking powder, egg, flour and the seasoning into smooth consistency.
- Heat the oil in wok/ deep panNow dip each piece of fish in batter, coating them well and gently place them into hot oil.Fry on medium heat till golden .
- Serve with a wedge of lemon, Chips with salt and vinegar.